Are you a real team player and do you like technical challenges? Do you want to make an important contribution to the energy transition as an engineer? Then take the first step and apply today!
What are you going to do?
As an energy technology engineer you are technically (jointly) responsible for the engineering of challenging low, medium and high voltage projects. You use your technical insight to realize an effective translation from functional design to technical solution.
Your main activities are:
- Determining design principles, technical specifications and issuing advice;
- Designing electrical installations from specifications, preliminary design or the specific needs of the customer;
- Creating engineering packages;
- Proactive monitoring of progress, solving bottlenecks and feedback of findings.
What are you taking with you?
- Completed education MBO Electrical Engineering / Energy Technology or higher;
- Experience with AutoCAD, EPLAN/ELCAD and Revit is a plus;
- At least 2 years of experience in engineering projects in energy technology.
What do we offer?
- A versatile position within an enthusiastic team of professionals, both disciplinary and multidisciplinary.
- Excellent opportunities to develop or excel in our field, both in breadth and depth.
- In addition, within our informal organization we offer good primary and secondary employment conditions, including:
- an end-of-year bonus,
- a good pension scheme
- 37 vacation days based on full-time employment.
- customization, such as working part-time, is also negotiable.
Who are we?
IA Elektrotechniek is an independent design and consultancy firm that focuses on the entire field of electrical engineering, from data communication to 380 kV energy supply. Activities are: studies and research, basic and detailed engineering, drawing, writing specifications, budgeting and technical supervision. Solutions and advice are distinguished by the unique way in which the client’s wishes are translated into optimal technology.
IA Elektrotechniek is part of IA Groep, an independent multidisciplinary engineering firm in Duiven with a total of approximately 90 employees. With more than 45 years of experience, IA Groep distinguishes itself through broad and specialist knowledge in the field of architecture, engineering, construction, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. IA Groep works on challenging integrated projects in very diverse fields of activity, new construction and renovation, nationally and internationally.
Do you have any questions?
Have you become enthusiastic about our vacancy? Then we would like to meet you. Send your resume and motivation to: email@example.com
For more information, please contact Gerard Bremer 026-3844488
IA Groep BV takes care of the recruitment and selection of our new colleagues.
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated.